Tata Motors is about to introduce the top model of Tata Tiago, Tata Tiago XZ plus. Currently, the top-spec variant available on the Tiago is XZ variant which is already loaded with features. However, some of the customers were requesting Tata Motors to introduce a top-spec variant of Tiago.
Tata Tigor recently got an immense update and Tata Motors is ready to introduce similar changes on the Tiago as well. Tata Tiago XZ plus will sport the same 15-inch alloy wheels from Tiger Facelift. Also, it will get dual barrel projector headlamps and side body moulding. Along with two new colour options – Ocean Blue and Canyon Orange, Tata Tiago XZ Plus will get an option of dual tone roof as well. The dual tone finish will be black in colour and it will be not available with Espresso Brown and Platinum Silver colour options.
Interior of the Tata Tiago XZ Plus will now get a 7-inch touch-screen infotainment system from Harman. It now also gets automatic climate control and auto-folding ORVMs.
Tata Tiago 1.2-litre petrol engine is capable of churning out 84 hp and 114 Nm of torque. The diesel 1.0-litre motor is capable of churning out 69 hp and 140 Nm of torque. Tiago gets both manual and automatic transmission options. However, Tata Tiago XZ Plus will get the manual transmission option only for now.
Difference between Tata Tiago XZ and XZ Plus –
- 15-inch alloy wheels on the XZ Plus as compared to the 14-inch on XZ
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with voice command and support for Android Auto
- 4 tweeters on the Tiago XZ Plus as compared to 2 on the Tiago XZ
- Twin barrel projector headlamps on the XZ plus similar to Tigor as compared to regular halogen on the XZ
- Electrically folding ORVMs with a welcome function which auto folds the ORVMs on locking and unfolds on unlocking the car
- Automatic climate control on the Tiago XZ Plus as compared to manual AC controls on the Tiago XZ
Tata Tiago XZ Plus Price –
Tiago XZ Plus will cost almost INR 45,000/- more than the Tiago XZ. So, Tata Tiago XZ Plus price for the petrol will be around INR 5.8 lakh and for the diesel, it will be around INR 6.7 lakh.
Tata Motors will launch the Tata Tiago XZ Plus on December 12, 2018.