Tata Motors has made a great comeback in the industry with a great product lineup. The current portfolio consists of Tata Nexon, Tiago and Hexa which are doing great in their segments. But recently Tata Motors has updated the features list of these three cars in which some features have been removed and some features are added. Tata Hexa is shredded massively between the Tata Nexon, Tiago and Hexa. Take a look below to know which features are removed and which features are added in particular cars.
1) Tata Hexa :
- Hydraulic Brake Assistant
- 6-seater as an option along with the regular 7-seater option
- Tungsten Silver is a new colour option for the Tata Hexa
- 19-inch full-size spare wheel ( though it is becoming the standard global norm not to offer a full-size spare wheel)
- Roof-rails and third row charging port are no longer offered in the Hexa manufactured onwards in July 2018 ( Roof rails available for Rs. 35k approx as an accessory from Tata Motors)
- Missing sun blinds, steering mounted audio controls, connect-next apps and speed sensing volume control in the Tata Hexa XE variant
- Missing ORVM demister in the Hexa XM
- The front grill Humanity LIne is now silver in colour as compared to crome in the earlier model for the XE and XM
- Skid Plates in the XE and the XM are now Ebony Black in colour in contrast to grey for XE and silver for XM in the earlier model
- Soft touch leather on the dashboard with Hexa written over it is not present anymore in the Hexa XE and XM
- Electronic Stability Program(ESP) with Roll-over Mitigation, Traction Control System and Hill Descent Control (HDC) is available in Tata Hexa XT only
2) Tata Nexon :
Features Added :
- There is no addition of new features in the Tata Nexon
- ISOFIX child seat mounts are no longer a standard safety feature and available in XZ+ trim
- Only XZ and XZ+ get the fast USB chargers
- Passenger side keyless entry missing in the newer Tata Nexon
- Tab tray in the glovebox of the Nexon is now available in XZ+ only
- Rear fog lamp removed from the XZ+ and replaced with reflectors
- Power window switches illumination removed from the newer Tata Nexon
- Reverse parking sensors dedicated switch removed from the centre console in the newer Tata Nexon
3) Tata Tiago :
Features Added :
- There is no introduction of new features in the Tata Tiago.
Features Removed :
- Engine noise insulation under the bonnet for the Tata Tiago petrol is not present
- Smaller 13-inch spare wheel
- Flip-key with central locking removed from XM
- Vanity mirror for the co-driver seat no longer comes in the XT
- Day-night IRVM removed from the XT
- Rear parcel shelf removed from the Tiago XM and XT
- Strings for the parcel shelf to lift the tray are not present while the holes for the strings are stil there
Most noteworthy, Tata Motors is coming up with Tata Tiago JTP, Tigor JTP and the Nexon JTP. Tiago JTP and the Tigor JTP launch date is October 26. Furthermore, Tata Motors is coming up with the new Tata Harrier which will take against the Hyundai Creta and the Jeep Compass.
If you liked our article then bookmark our website for regular visit and follow us on our social media platforms.
You can leave your queries in the comment section, in the discussion tab, on Facebook or on the Instagram.