Finally, Ford India is all set to launch the New Ford Figo facelift on March 15, 2019. It seems like the most in-talks variant of the Figo facelift is the Ford Figo BLU. So, which extra elements do you get in the Ford Figo Blu over the 2019 Ford Figo facelift? Let’s find out.
Ford Figo BLU edition sits on the Figo Titanium with additional safety and convenience features. Further, it gets the dual-tone roof, absolute black front grill and ORVMs. The alloys wheels are 15-inch painted in gloss black with 195/55R15 section rubber wrapped around. Moreover, it also gets blue treatment on the interiors.
Difference between 2019 Ford Figo Titanium and Ford Figo BLU –
- Both the Ford Figo Titanium and Figo Titanium BLU are available with petrol and diesel engine options however the Figo BLU is not available with petrol automatic option
- 2019 Ford Figo BLU variant gets six airbags as against the two airbags of the Titanium variant
- Convenience features of the Figo BLU edition include automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Absolute black treatment on the exterior and blue treatment on the interiors
- Moreover, the 15-inch gloss black alloy wheels with 195/55R15 section tyres to suit the characteristics of the Ford Figo. In contrast, the one on the 2019 Figo Titanium are 14-inch alloy wheels with 175/65R14 section tyres
What additional elements could make the 2019 New Figo BLU more exciting?
- Ford’s extraordinary SYNC 3 infotainment system is a big miss here
- Further, the absence of Ford’s second extraordinary My-Key system
- Electronic Stability Program, Hill-launch assist and traction control are not available
- Moreover, you can not have the convenience of automatic and the feeling of safety being surrounded by side and curtain airbags together
- Figo BLU edition will be available in three colour options with the dual-tone roof – oxford white, moondust silver and smoke grey
2019 New Figo Facelift Price –
Ford India is likely to price the new Figo facelift aggressively. Figo BLU edition will cost approximately INR 45,000 more over the Figo Titanium variant. Ford Figo facelift will stack against the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai Grand i10 and Volkswagen Polo.