Ford India launched the new Ford Aspire facelift at Rs. 5.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Ford Figo Aspire received some major changes where it lacked in its competition. With the introduction of New Ford Aspire Facelift at a competitive price and offering a great package, Ford has taken the competition to the next level. Following are the points to note while considering the new Ford Aspire 2018.
New Ford Aspire 2018 ~ Plus (+):
- Best-in-class safety features with a total of six airbags as an option, ABS with EBD, dual airbags, rear parking sensors and a reminder for front seatbelts as standard, Hill-start Assist, electronic stability program (ESP), Traction Control and emergency assistant
- Lowest cost of maintenance in the segment with 5-year/1,00,000 km warranty as standard
- A new peppy 1.2L petrol engine with 96hp and 120 Nm of torque
- The 1.5L petrol engine for the automatic transmission combo is borrowed from the elder sibling the Ford Ecosport and it churns out 123hp and 150 Nm of torque
- 195mm Wider and larger 15-inch diameter tyres
- New slick shifting 5-speed manual gearbox for both petrol and diesel engine options
- Capable and decent infotainment system with Ford’s SYNC 3
- Rain-sensing automatic wipers
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror (IRVM)
New Ford Aspire 2018 ~ Minus (-):
- Lack of diesel automatic combo as an option
- No projector or LED headlights even on the top-spec Titanium+ variant
- The exposed metal surface in the boot
Including all these updates, the new Ford Aspire Facelift is Rs. 17,000 cheaper than its predecessor. Ford cars have always been fun to drive cars and the New Ford Aspire is no exception. With all these updates on the mechanical upfront and the safety aid kit, the New Aspire is a VFM money product and you should shortlist it in your car buying decision.
Click here to read all about the new Ford Aspire Facelift!