Hyundai Venue is now up for sale in India at price starting from Rs. 6.50 lakh(ex-showroom, Delhi). Hyundai India is targetting to make Venue the best selling compact SUV of India. Also, Hyundai Venue is the first ‘ Connected Car’ of India.
Price of the Hyundai Venue in India starts at Rs. 6.50 lakh. Here is the complete price list.
Hyundai Venue Petrol Price –
- E 1.2L – Rs. 6.50 lakhs
- S 1.2L – Rs. 7.20 lakhs
- S 1.0L 6MT – Rs. 8.21 lakhs
- S 1.0L 7DCT(automatic) – Rs. 9.35 lakhs
- SX 1.0L 6MT – Rs. 9.54 lakhs
- SX+ 1.0L 7DCT(automatic) – Rs.11.1 lakhs
- SX(O) 1.0L 6MT – Rs. 10.6 lakhs
Hyundai Venue Diesel Price –
- E – Rs. 7.75 lakhs
- S – Rs. 8.45 lakhs
- SX – Rs. 9.78 lakhs
- SX(O) – Rs. 10.84 lakhs
*All prices above are ex-showroom Delhi.
Interior of the Hyundai Venue has an 8-inch infotainment system sitting on the centre console. Moreover, Bluelink technology offers 33 convenience and safety features. Also, Sunroof, cruise control, wireless charging and air purifier are the highlights of the interior package on offer with the Hyundai Venue.
Projector headlamps with LED DRL and cornering lamps, LED taillamps, 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels and the roof rails help the Hyundai Venue to stand out on the exteriors. Moreover, Hyundai Venue is available with dual tone colour options.
Hyundai Venue offers safety features such as ABS with EBD, 6-airbags, ESP, vehicle stability management and hill assist. Also, BlueLink technology offers significant safety assistance in case of an emergency situation.
Hyundai Venue gets three engine options – Two petrol and one diesel.
- 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 120 PS of power and 172 Nm of torque
- 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83 PS of power and 115 Nm of torque
- 1.4-litre diesel engine producing 90 PS of power and 220 Nm of torque
Hyundai Venue is available with both manual and automatic(DCT) transmission options. However, automatic (DCT) is available with the 1.0-litre petrol engine option only.
- 6-speed manual transmission for both 1.0-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine options
- 7-speed automatic transmission(DCT) for the 1.0-litre petrol engine option
- 5-speed manual transmission for 1.2-litre petrol engine option
Hyundai Venue Mileage –
ARAI certified mileage of the Hyundai Venue is as below.
- 1.4L Diesel – 23.7kmpl
- 1.2L Petrol – 17.52kmpl
- 1.0L Turbo-Petrol – 18.27kmpl
In conclusion, with the package on offer at this reasonable price, Hyundai Venue will get success in the Indian car market. Moreover, Hyundai will achieve its target of making the Venue best-selling compact SUV of India.