Hyundai India has launched the Next-Gen Verna anniversary edition at the price starting from Rs. 11,69,413/- (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Hyundai Verna anniversary edition will be available in both petrol and diesel engine options.
The new Hyundai Verna is a great improvement from the Verna Fluidic and the limited edition add more value to already well-equipped car. The changes give the next-gen Verna appealing aesthetics. It is based on the SX(O) trim of the Nex-Gen Verna. It is equipped with some segment first features like ventilated seats etc. The changes on the exterior front and interior front are visible. New Verna limited edition features a new special colour – Marina Blue. Hyundai will sell only 1000 units of the anniversary edition.
One can not have the new Verna Limited Edition in Diesel-Automatic combo. The Diesel powertrain is available with manual transmission only.
- Two colour options – Marina Blue & Polar White
- Front and rear skid plates
- Black ORVM housing
- Shark fin antenna (Available only in Marina Blue trim)
- Rear Spoiler
- Anniversary Edition emblems
- All black interior with black upholstery
- Black dashboard with blue insets accents on the AC vents
- Including the SX(O) variant features the new Verna Special Edition gets the wireless charging which is a welcome feature coming from the new Hyundai Creta 2018
New Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition Price:
SX(O) Manual – Rs. 11,69,413
SX(O) Automatic – Rs. 12,83,413
SX(O) Manual – Rs. 13,03,413